Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jaces 4th letter

written on: September 29, 2010

Hello familia! NEGOM:) I love all of you. Yes get a tape recorder, i got it like three weeks ago i thought it would be fun to hear your voices and so you can hear mine! The MTC is great, i mean i hit the month mark already! WOW its so not real. but its great i am starting to get sick of it but its all good. The food is so so, things are better(with you know what) :) Yea i see sofie here and there its cool.Things have super crazy here lately. Elder Robbins is back! he left relized this is where the Lord called him, and that even tho its stressful he can do it. we love him and are so happy he is back. Um the other Elder is still here, every p-day he makes a decission, so today we will see. Nothing on the VISA'S we are stuck here till nov. 1st. But you dont understand its kinda chilly here, but if you want me to freeze to death, i understand how you really feel about me:) Taigen that sounds like so so much fun! I love you and am so so proud. I hope that you are having so much fun with everything? Tell Grady hello, I hope you have so much fun at the dance! Remember CTR ALWAYS. Tell me whats been going on in life?
MOTHER! O how i love you and all your adventures! hahah. I am so happy thqat you got to go have fun with all of the woman and just be able to talk and enjoy life. Please keep having so much fun everyday. That was so nice of Taigen to go to Jason's farewell. And i guess i will see miles today? Thats awesome for Jacob I am happy for him. Speaking of Jacob, Taigen get pascoe to go to church, tell him i love him and the LORD needs him! No i dont get to sing in the choir, i will be watching all the sessions here at the MTC! I honestly am so excited, I feel like this will be really the first time that i will pay attention to every talk and hopefull recieve answers that i am looking for in my life, and also things i can help you and my district with. I am not District Leader anymore, we go for 4 weeks now my time is up. I loved it, i liked trying to help my district with things. Now Elder Waldron is the DL and he is such an amazing man! So spiritual and humble. WOW! new counter tops? your muy loco mi madre! haha your having so much fun and i love it soo soo soo much! i bet it will look great. and no i want to be surprised with my room. as long as its not girly i am fine with anything.
Tell all the grandparents i love them with all my heart! Grandpa Norman! you know what i think... its time for a little CTJT(come to jesus talk) go to chuch with my mom you would love it! Thanks for all your love and support, it means so much to me!
This week was a very spiritual and crazy week, we had mission confrence on sunday it was so amazing. I been thinking about DAD a lot, i miss him but i am so happy for him. I know he is watching over my girls, and he is with me always:) I love you dad!
Sam and kyrsten i love you i dont have time to write.
Taryn and ryan same for you.
Taigen same for you.
MOTHER i love you so so so much keep having fun and send me mail and packages. it makes my weeks so much better.
LOVE ALL OF YOU!
LOVE,
Elder Hansen NEGOM:)

No comments:

Post a Comment