Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jaces 3rd letter

MOM! i love you so so much. its kinda a bummer that my visa didn't come so it means i am staying in the Provo MTC the whole rest of the time. the elder i was talking about i think is making his decision today, so its a pretty big day. also another downer that has been going on and is kinda making me sad. is elder robbins from my room is waiting today for a mission change. he says he gets to depressed from the language and what not. its going to be hard being in a trio. i love elder clark and its gonna be weird to have some one new with us. my roomates are all going to the Santa Cruz Bolivia mission. And elder clark is too. its so awesome they are amazing guys.
I love the packages so so much thank you it really does mean so much i love packages and letters more than anything. i want a package of sweaters now cause its starting to get cold and winter is almost here so i need them:) tell jodi thanks for the package it really means a lot.
I am so so happy that you had so much fun on your trip! like i said i promise you i will buy you one of those 4 million dollar homes when i get back:) i am so happy you love your car i hope that it makes you look even more beautiful than you already are. haha keep loving dodger and have fun with his peeing, pooping, bitting, etc...
Taigen! I love you so so much. You better be doing whats right. Like the ring on your finger. I miss you and think about you everyday. now that i am away from you i realized how close our relationship really was. love you tons. hope all is well with school and friends. write me and tell me whats going on in life. Negom:) keep watch on mom and you two go party and play a bit :) love you.
Sam and Kyrsten! I love you all so so much. thanks for the package it means so so much. send more MT DEW por favor :) hahha i hope that school and play are going well. tell me everything in a letter! they give us no time on these computers. good luck with your espanol and all the wonderful adventures that take place. HAVE A BABY :) NEGOM:)
Dad has been with me so many times and it truely is a blessing! I go to the temple today:) I cant wait to look up into the chandelier and see HIM :) love you all.
LOVE YOU ALL,
ELDER HANSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment