Tuesday, November 9, 2010

1st email home- September 8, 2010

HEllo Familia the first night was fine I havent been able to sleep very well, not because i am home sick just cant sleep so o well hopefully my day will come. Yes my name tag is amazing ELDER HANSEN :) I smile everytime i look at it its amazing. My companion is ELDER CLARK from ferndale Washington! HE is awesome i feel like i have known him forever. he loves sports and pretty much is me so its so awesome we laugh together talk together and fart together:) ha my distric is awesome! i seriously was way blessed and we all get along love sports have all the same interests. um no sisters in my district but o well some in my zone. Ha well I got call to be DISTRICT LEADER on the second day so i have a lot of meeting i go too. um the food is awesome its pretty good i think i have gained 10 pounds since i have been here! i am not even kidding either. i have seen elder noorda elder clay elder hardinger elder lyons i have seen a lot of ppl o and elder albertson. Sounds like the football team sucks real bad! ha keep cheering them on for me cause they need it real bad.
Taigen! I love you so so much your the greatest little sister i could possibly ask for i know that school sucks without me but keep on having fun and doing what makes you the best. AP english sounds terrible i hated that class with a passion. but the MTC is actually not bad i am way excited to go to peru in two weeks its muy locco that its so soon. um keep being a good girl for mom and tell her you love her everyday. cause i miss that more than anything. have fun with your friends but always do whats right. tell grady hello! I love you your the greatest have a good week work hard and be cute like always! LOVE YOU.
Sam and Kyrsten! Love you guys so so much I hoipe all is well. Jackson sounds like tons of fun but way cold? I hope school is going well and Kyrsten hopefully your becoming fulent in the Espanol language? I miss you guys tons and i am so excited for your next few yrs to come! (HAVE A BABY) hahah watch out for mom and taigen and keep having fun and go crazy when you can! Thanks for the letter Kyrsten. NEGOM :) sorry i got to hurry. LOVE YOU GUYS.
MOM! I love you more than anything on this earth! Thanks for being the greatest example to me and making me who i am. The MTC is pretty good i have met some of the coolest ppl ever! My district and my zone are awesome we all love sports girls and the GOSPEL! of course. hahah. I have actually been sick for two days. :( no bueno I have sinus infection I think and i am way stuffed up and my throat hurts but i got midicine and i am starting to get better so all is well. Tell everyone i love them both sets of grandparents and aunts and uncles. My teacher is Hno. Scoville he knows Hna. Allie Bickley. so tell jodi that um i get to go to the temple today i am so happy i love that place more than anything. I hear the prophet is coming sunday :) :) i hope that is true. the language is still so so hard but its coming along. i can say my testimony and pray a little bit but its really hard. i feel like i have no time to do anything here hahha. all is well in PROVO land. tell everyone hello and give LOVES to dodger:) i will write you all letters and tell you more.
LOVE,
ELDER HANSEN

1 comment:

  1. He looks great and sounds great! So excited for him. This is AWESOME that you are doing this blog for him!!

    ReplyDelete